* Please enter only numbers.

* Please try a lower page number.

I'm here

Miss the BC1 and 2 days.

Hate the present BF3 days..

Anyway, im here.

I play BFBC2 daily.

I played BF2 and 1942, not any of the new console BF games except BC2...

I can appreciate that, but I just don't enjoy gaming on the PC. I've played every console BF released, starting with BF2:MC demo that came on a disc in july 2005. That and BFBC2 are my favorite ones. I've seen Bf 'evolve' in the past 7 years on consoles, but BF3 is a serious misstep IMO, and it lacks the same appeal or attraction that hooked me and many other long time fans.

Does just playing and enjoying Bad Company 2 as well as being an active forum member for it count? If so I'm here and not playing Battlefield 3; apparently it's been 2 months according to battlelog.

It's boring and I feel like the only reason people are compelled to play it is because of the "look what I unlocked whee!" brainwashing technique.

You don't even unlock much in BF3 once you get to Colonel..Just attachments...

Exactly. Attachments, attachments, attachments. It seems like thats all this game is about.

When I read the title, I instantly thought of Captain Planet...

Well BF3 is having a patch next month.  Was suppose to be this month but delayed.  BF3 needs a map pack badly.  Once a colonel not much to prove other then just win and have fun.  But some of the maps are lame on Rush.  CQ doesnt feel like conquest.  Need like 7 flags.  3-4 flags gets boring.  Only thing good about cq is free object points being 40 feet from a flag.

battlelog.battlefield.com/.../2832654624893822041