Old Fart looking for BL 2 buddies!

Im an older gamer (43 yo) and I am in need of some BL 2 buddies to run some co-op with.  I have only played this game by myself so far and would like to see what co-op is all about.  Just drop me a FR at:  HolmesIII

I play for fun so if your up tight about everything being done just right or whatever, Im not interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Don't feel to bad . I'm even older than you.   friend request sent.

im 22 not old i guess but compared to some of the 13 15 year olds i have played with who go erratic of the smallest of things....i will send a request :)

Old Fart ???? ROFL , I'm 52 ! The best is yet to come !

Hey, I just bought an xbox and Boarderlands 2.

Some co-op sounds like a plan pal. FR sent! 

hey pally, just make your game public. youll get some cool people.

if they are aholes, troll them by pausing everytime they try and travel etc. its fun with some spirits or whatever the case may be.

add me in near 40.

oh and ill be on later tonite.

[quote user="NICCSACC666"]hey pally, just make your game public.[/quote]HOw exactly do you do that? I couldn't find it in the pause menu, which is where I assumed it would be.

oh just pause the game and press the select button. i didnt realize it was an option until like a few days ago myself.

the backwards arrow button you know... where the select button would be on the NES or super nes or genesis,.

Alright thanks. Anyone feel free to add me and we will try some Co-Op together.