ok...im confused

I hate asking this here but I cant find the answer anywhere.

I used my first bunch of squad points to unlock the different soldiers (all the 3 sp ones anyways). yet when I hit x to play as it will only let me choose the first 2 When do you get to use the other ones?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm pretty sure the squad system works like prestiges. I leveled up my first squad member to 60 before playing the next, and the next ended up being prestige one.

You can play as whichever character you would like to.

I Unlocked the third or fourth one, dont remember at the moment, but it allows me to play it in mp. ..... and I'm FARRR from level 60.

On your list of squad members you hit X to select the one you want to spawn in as during an online game.  I have the first six unlocked and have started splitting up my time through them.

But he says he can hit x to play as one of the first 2, but not the third.

In Create a Solider, Im fairly sure that you hit Y to "Select Squad Member" and then Hit X to play with that character....

I'm also fairly sure that after the last update, you can now do this when in a pre game lobby (but not during a game) whereas before, you had to come out of the lobby and change then...

I only said this as I wanted to change a squad member before the update and couldnt find anyway to do it before the update...

Mystery solved. You have to assighn hem a primary oadout before you can play as them....thats why I miss instruction books

The game has a manual .... I dont remember whgere I saw it, but there's an option somwhere to open it.

I used to love the big instruction manuals you'd get with everything in,Illustrations,Character back story and everything else,I read it on the bus as kid on my way home from the games store.

i liked to have the  " book " but never read them  apart from basic controller moves