Ok...

I got a simple question, just want a simple answer... How many matches do I have to play to get the Wait, What Time is it? achievement? Ive played like 8 matches and was just wondering.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks, now I know I gotta suffer thru 11 matches tomorrow just to get the dang thing

Dont listen to Dut, its 13

So what is it? Is it based on how good you are? If your team wins or loses?

For me it was 10. You get a 100 point bonus every consecutive match (100, then 200, etc), the maximum (i.e. it won't go any higher) is 1000. It's a little buggy though as some people have reported more or less than this before the achievement unlocked. Just keep going and it'll unlock eventually.

It's 10.

Cool, thanks for the info. I know I'm gonna take a looooong break from the multiplayer before I attempt it again

This one is not as hard as it sounds -- I stink playing against human players but still managed to get this in about an hour.

Just go into a social versus match and play until the achievement pops.  Do not exit, do not even go to a menu, as these will reset the consecutive match bonus. After each match (i.e. map change), you'll see your stats -- watch the consecutive match bonus as it will go up 100 points per match, 1000 gets the achievement.

I would recommend Team Death Match, especially if you still need the Welcome to Versus achievement.

Actually it is 10 but you must have at least 6 human players in the room. Rooms filled with AI players do not count.

Or it may be 11 can't remember if the bonus starts after the first or second match.