Ok someone explain this!

You can purchase Hitman Blood Money from games on demand, but unless your aware you need to have the old video connection connections i.e. Not HDMI, or you can't play it? You need the old cables connected to switch your xbox to Pal 60 from Pal 50 then connect your xbox back to HDMI to play it, where on earth did they explain that? If your a modern gamer who keeps the old poor quality connection cables? And doesn't use HDMI apart from a very few?  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Why would you just get rid of the cables. What happens if your HDMI cable craps out in the middle of the night and you cant get to the store until the next morning? And what did you do with the cables?

But that does sound like a lot of work.

Here's a thought, because most modern TVs accept pure digital hdmi, sound and picture combined and also most modern TVs will pay lip service to progressive input (rgb)  picture and red and white inputs right and left stereo , rarely video in, yellow connection analogue crap 1980s composite. Do you get these leads  with xbox one? No! So yet again my question is why can we pay and download a game direct but have no chance of playing it? I look forward to your response.

Uhh well considering you mentioned Hitman Blood Money which last I checked is about 8 years old, and isnt on xbox one you aren't making any sense now. You seem to be ranting about two separate issues.

Looks pretty clear in the description that you may need AV cables to play the game.

I'm not lucky enough to own an xbox one I was just highlighting nobody uses the old cables anymore including the good old xbox slim 360 users with hdmi output, which yes has the option to download this game, also I'm not ranting I'm offering an opinion. Well my friend before trying to be clever with your answer, how's about you google the problem? And see how many people are totally confused with the pal 50 and 60 issue and how to play the game they have bought directly from the on demand service without advise how to actually play it, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing mate, if you can't help. I'd appreciate you admit it and don't comment.

Every one of those people on google clearly didn`t read the description before purchase.

I googled this issue and there is a known fix to get the game to work via HDMI. But that still doesnt answer the question of why you even mention xbox one? And you have no definitive proof that no one uses the old cables. You just assume they dont.

And a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing? This is coming from the guy who couldnt figure out how to find developers phone numbers

I'm confused: my copy of Blood Money works fine via HDMI. It's physical but why would that matter?

And that's a damned good point, you might want to direct those comments to those who have no idea what composite is, how about you don't sell something to a generation who have no idea what your talking about and, where to look for it to change it if you have the cables!