ok looking to TRADE my extra Escalation map pack for 1 or 2 48 hr trials

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i tried this earlier in the week and some guy wanted to trade me for a 6 month xbl card but he wanted me to send first "i didnt think there was a 6 month xbl card" so here it is 1 or 2 48 hr trials u get my escalation code if not im burning it when i cook later i only have 1 xbox and no use for it

[quote user="xSxMxOxKxEx"]

i tried this earlier in the week and some guy wanted to trade me for a 6 month xbl card but he wanted me to send first "i didnt think there was a 6 month xbl card" so here it is 1 or 2 48 hr trials u get my escalation code if not im burning it when i cook later i only have 1 xbox and no use for it

[/quote]

This guy is a scammer. DO NOT trade him anything. this is the exact same guy. under a different gamertag. that has been using this exact same " trade" , on multiple occasions. he will take your code. and not give you one in return

what are you talkin about??

[quote user="x HoRsEp0wEr x"]

[quote user="xSxMxOxKxEx"]

[/quote]

This guy is a scammer. DO NOT trade him anything. this is the exact same guy. under a different gamertag. that has been using this exact same " trade" , on multiple occasions. he will take your code. and not give you one in return

[/quote]Yep. Just report and move on. I'm sure he'll be back in less than a week on another account. This is what, the 10th+ one? I actually lost track.

Use it as kindling, idiot. Then the mods can follow the smoke trail to find yr reported ***

i reported him directly to XBLPET, i even sent them pics of the proof that he scammed numerous people, as he had messaged me telling me he had done so. Yet its clear, microsoft doesnt give a flying **** .... They can easily ban this kids console. and any console he purchases in the future ( he will do it again ) , but yet they do nothing, as hes back on here with yet another gamertag , since his last one probably ran out

its not a scam so im not worried bout it :)

first of all its against the COC to even post something like this and you can automatically be banned just for posting it. Secondly. youre the exact same person as before, who admitted to me that u were scamming people. You have the exact same games played as the other guy that was trying to scam people.. All they have to do is run an IP adress scan and they will be able to find out if you are the same person.

Hopefully enough people read this and report his broke scamming @@@, so he gets banned for good

ok whats the other guys gamer then?

im not allowed to post gamertags, its against the COC, which you obviously know absolutely nothing about.. Youre a scammer, and youve been reported by me. and probably every single other person who reads this thread.