OK im switching to MW3, mics are nonexistent

how come nobody uses mics in this game, its seriously killing me.   figured with people posting about the same thing that others would venture on with a microphone plugged in.   Nope its just one long quiet game with maybe at most one person with a mic.   Wheres the TEAM atmosphere?   how can you get a gameplan going, alert someone theres a sniper in an area.   lol coordinate attacks   (keeping a enemy sniper busy while someone else sneeks upto him and kills him.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

get friends. my squad uses party chat.

everyone uses mics, this is bf

If you've ever played any CoD before you'd know switching from BF to CoD for more communication is absolutely stupid.

I am switching from Coke to Coke Zero because the calories are nonexistant.

OK Have fun with MW2.5

Most people are in party chat, find some friends m8.

Bye.

@Reverse20  +1   Yeah what do you need mics for ? If you have yours on that's all you need to vocally communicate what you want done, what ever that may be, because there's already a bunch of commands that can be activated by just pressing the flag icon or sight enemy, but if your just lonely an want to chit chat yeah get some party action going with your friends..

My friends and I are almost always in a full squad and we use party chat, Almost no one who uses a mic in COD games has anything useful to say, it is most little kids swearing very loudly.

...apt?