ok i got off support yesterday about my episodes for all that and rugrats not working

and i did everything they said and now rugrats season 3   phil and lil double trouble and  rugrats holiday collection not working now, 

and i still cant use my all that nor rugrats season 5 ,  while they are downloaded in my hard  drive 

why dont microsoft ever fix these issues people are having im tired of following useless steps that do not work and waiting a few days for some one to email me  ridiculous

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hey 521. Sorry to hear your having some trouble. Can you be a bit more specific on how they are not working? Are you getting error messages/codes? What troubleshooting steps have you already tried? Also, is this on your console? Have you tried resetting your cache? Let us know. Cheers!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i tried clearing my cache ,  going into the hard drive and deleting 2 files the person told me to delete and i also tried deleting all my videos off my hard drive and downloading them again ,  as well as pressing x on the account managment screen   practically everything i did and i still receive this error and it only happens when the shows are downloaded

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright. You say your getting an error. Is there an error code? If you could provide me with the exact error message your seeing, that would be great. Cheers!

Sorry this didn't help.