OhFace Gaming is Recruiting (BlackOps, MW2)

OhFace Gaming is a fairly new clan/community for the XBOX360. We were formed a few months ago by myself and KaptKoon. We were both 2nd in Commands in a much larger clan, but decided to break off and start our own little shindig. OFG prides ourselves on our friendly environment, capable leadership, and mature gaming. We don't talk trash, we let our gaming do it for us. We do not have many requirements; just that you are mature (age limit is 18, but exceptions can be made based on maturity), have a working headset, and are able to communicate well during games. We welcome both the casual and competitive gamer, but our #1 goal is to make our way into competitive gaming once we are able to build a good, strong member core. We currently play mostly BlackOps, but do have a few members that still play MW2. Feel free to head on over to our website at www.ohfacegaming.com and check us out! It's very simple, just fill out an application and wait for one of us to approve it and then the story goes on from there. We have NO tryouts to become a member, we only ask a few things of you to become an official member.

OFG prides ourselves on our friendly environment, capable leadership, and mature gaming. We don't talk trash, we let our gaming do it for us.

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on XBL, respond to this thread, or head on over to our website at www.ohfacegaming.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also: We will be making the switch over to MW3 the day it comes out, as most clans will be doing :)

We're always recruiting! Head over to our site and check us out!

Get your OH FACE on!

Clan match US our clan is called Nsk if intrested send a message to Nsk x T Dogg

we will anihilate your ohface clan

nice spelling

i would join but i am 16 , i dont talk on the mic , what gamemodes will you play? search and destroy is what i am good at

I'll join but I require a weekly payment of 1600 ms pts and I believe my leaderslhip skills qualify me for the supreme commander position within the clan. No one in the clan may speak to me unless they refer to me as Supreme Commander at ALL TIMES. This is non-negotiable.Let me know when I may take my seat of power.

We're always recruiting guys, we're building quite the talented core right now and are about to begin starting to practice for several GameBattles teams. Get in while its still fresh! www.ohfacegaming.com

I am interested... I think. PM or FR do I have to a trial of some sort?

Nope, all you need to do is register on the website and get going with the recruit process. We require no try-outs, only a few things that are listed in our forums for you to complete. Head on over to www.ohfacegaming.com