Oh No! Why Duke? D:

According to a few game sites reviews on Duke Nukem Forever:

Den of Geek: 3/5

Eurogamer: 3/10

Guardian: 2/5

IGN: 5.5/10

Joystick: 2/5

N4G: 77/100

Could this be for me to change my pre-order?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wasn't planning on getting it anyways.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

Wasn't planning on getting it anyways.

[/quote]

Same here.

Don't let reviews/reviewers decide for you what game is good or bad  . If you are on the fence rent it and decide for yourself.

If you're a true Duke fan, this game is 10/10 no matter what.

It hasn't been getting the best reviews, but reviews are not the only thing that dictate my thoughts about a game. In this case the game looks like something that was always destined to be received poorly and enjoyed by a comparatively small player-base. After all, the character of Duke is typically most fondly remembered by gamers from the 1990s.

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

If you're a true Duke fan, this game is 10/10 no matter what.

[/quote]Well, that's how it is if you're a fanboy of any franchise.....

i got the game and i thought it was a poor game with poor outdated graphics it looks like its five years to late.on line is even worse!will be selling very soon.i know all the fan boys will batter this post but its my own thoughts and i loved the old duke.also it made me fell dizzy after a while with its blury screens

I knew it wasn't going to live up to the hype. I heard it felt a bit outdated to be a 2011 game, too

I played Duke Nukem a couple of times in the 90s, never saw much about it so I honestly never cared for the franchise. Its funny how the character complains and jokes about modern shooters and yet uses gameplay mechanics of today.

I think that anyone who is too young to have played Duke Nukem 3D when it was released should forget this game. But the old players might get a kick out of it. Feel like young again or something.