oh my god this beta is...

Effin terrible! All you fan boys will think otherwise, but just open your eye's and play this beta with out being completely biased. If you say your not let down by this, then you are full of Sh**. Battlefield 1943 is better then this. They're trying to do too much, on a system that will not allow it. I was totally pumped about this game, but I cancelled my pre order and put it towards Skyrim. Yea, I know this is a beta, but how much can Dice do in 2 weeks? What a let down. They should of never put out this beta, it will cost them a lot of sales, thats for dam sure. Military shooters are dead, move on to something better.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ha ha ha Have fun then... WE DON'T CARE!!!

Did I asked you if you care? Your blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche in the romalinolight? Dont kow what he's saying at the end there? Anyways, look at your lineup. All military shooters! You will get bored of it just like it did. Ive been playing military shooters since COD the O.G

A Beta version refers to a more advanced Alpha: balancing fixes begin, serious bugs have been ironed out, and the beginnings of prettifying the game are in place. Graphical touch-ups, work on presentation bugs and the ironing out of any game-breaking problems begins here and the main “framework” of the game is usually in place.

But, you might ask, why roll Battlefield 3‘s beta out to people if the game isn’t ready? Why not just, say, test it inside DICE’s offices in Stockholm? The answer lies in feedback from the outside. Games testers can sit and play the same moments and re-enact the same actions over and over, yet sometimes you just can’t find every bug yourself. Alongside server tests, engaging thousands of people (if not more) in the Battlefield 3 multiplayer beta allows DICE to essentially employ an unimaginable number of volunteer testers who’ll happily play the game just because it’s a chance to do so before it comes out.

As long as gamers are tolerant of the game having some occasional errors — the “BETA” stamp in the corner is a constant reminder of that — everybody’s happy. DICE gets their game tested for free and we get to play Battlefield before it’s on the shelves.

At the end of the day, it’s worth remembering that it’s something of a privilege to play games early and that, sometimes, things will go wrong. Playing a beta isn’t necessarily representative of the finished game’s quality — and, if Battlelog news posts are to be believed, a ton of the troublesome bugs have already been ironed out — therefore gamers should take what they’re getting with a dash of humility. Informing DICE of bugs is one thing, but please do remember that this isn’t a demo.

So the discs are not pressed yet?  I somehow doubt that these bugs will all be ironed out by the launch.  M0st likely we will be playing the game on launch and still finding tons of bugs.. I dont see the graphics being improved much and I think they are substandard.

I only have played BCBF2 and afther playing B3 (beta)
there are somethings i don't like for example prowl (laying down), moste of them are now waiting in buches, it's really difficult to spot them
you now need to sneak up on them (which take so much time, again and again...)

character animation looks odd. the recoil is reall strong (yeah it's a beta...)

But i don't think i can judge this game from the beta only

I don't care that you don't care and I am not blinded. I just enjoy the game. I can look past the fact it's a beta and I know that the final game will be great. Thanks for stopping by don't let the door hit you on your way out.

[quote user="KraniumKrusher1"]

Ive been playing military shooters since COD the O.G. You can blow me!

[/quote]

Really!?? since COD 1? you dont act old enough..are you sure your not 10

You guys have clearly never been part of a beta before. Game looks fine. Only issues i have is just usability issues. Cant access menu while dead or look at scores or anything. Not a big deal but when ur trying to map buttons on the pc and need to do it while alive its very infuriating. I know this is the xbox forum but im just making a point.

The game wont be this buggy. It's why its called a beta. Although i im concerned about the 24 people. If you add in tanks and air plains and choppers, how many people are actually not going to be vehicles?

You need a diaper for your face because thats where all the crap is coming from. Lets see how dumb I can make you look under 5 minutes. First of all you've miss spelled your name using K's instead of C's. Now that we've concluded that you can't read correctly let me break down the beta for you by Copying/pasting.

"The Open Beta is a true Beta

The Battlefield 3 Open Beta is based on software that is more than one month old. We need to test the new back end dedicated server structure we’ve built. Not only have we built a new game engine, but an entirely new back end system so that everyone can enjoy the benefits of dedicated servers on all platforms.

Just like normal procedure when releasing a game, the Open Beta has had long lead times due to testing, certification, and setting up. This means that the code you are now playing is actually quite early and not representative of the final game.

We had to do this in order to have as many people testing as possible, in order to ensure a top quality experience when the game is released. However, we’re confident in the Battlefield formula and confident that our fans will support us in order to make Battlefield 3 better.

Dedicated servers require dedicated testing

The biggest reason for running the Open Beta is to stress test our servers and back end. Already, we are seeing 6 times the number of simultaneous players in the Battlefield 3 Open Beta compared to the Beta for Battlefield: Bad Company 2! The fact that Battlefield 3 is clearly our biggest game launch ever by a magnitude of 6 makes it doubly important to test everything."

blogs.battlefield.ea.com/.../battlefield-3-open-beta-update-2.aspx

If you don't know what that means. They've released a UNFINISHED PRODUCT to see how the strain was on THEIR DEDICATED servers meaning this is not suppose to be the full big bang package you were expecting.

On top of that you have 0 hours in Battlefield Bad Company 2 and only 42 Hours in Battlefield 1943. I advise you stick to shooting magic missles in Skyrim and your unrealistic Call of Duty and stop ranting on the big boy's forums you 10 year old wanker.

http://bf1943.statsverse.com/stats/360/KraniumKrusher1/

Aww, it will be okay fan boy. Anyways, why do you think Gears of War 3's beta came out so many months before launch? That's so they could actually fix the problems instead of putting out multiple patches a month after launch. By then the community will have rolled over to MW3, and BF3 will be left in the cold and loney mist, with less then 100k fan boys still playing BF3. Gears of War 3's multi player by the way is perfect. Not sure what direction DICE was ging with this beta. As long as Military shooters are popular, COD will reign suppreme. I am so tired of COD by the way, and am far away from being a fan boy. Look at the piece of crap Treyarch put out w/ black ops. That game has had 20 patches, and still is effed up. BF3 will be the same way. Way over hyped, POS of a game. What a joke. You fan boys are a joke. Go suckle on your mommys teets while she tells you everything is okay.