Oh man, I love Amazon

I pre-ordered Gears of War 3 and Madden 12 from Amazon and each of them came with a $20 gift card to use towards another game purchase. And Amazon just changed the pre-order bonus for Battlefield 3 to include yet another $20 off gift card. So I am going to get Skyrim for free. All I have to do is pay $0.99 for release date shipping. I honestly don't know how people can get games from anywhere else other than Amazon especially since their release date shipping is only 99 cents. Their promotions are SO good. Forget Gamestop. I'm never pre-ordering from there ever again.

That reminds me. If you haven't pre-ordered Battlefield 3 or Skyrim yet, or if you did it at Gamestop, go cancel and pre-order it at Amazon. BF3 pre-order now come with exclusive content and the $20 gift card. Skyrim comes with a $10 gift card and the same pre-order bonus that you would get at Gamestop (the physical map).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do Canadians qualify?   Looking on Amazon.ca we do not.    :/

Nope. Sonic Generations WAS supposed to be my first game purchase there. It was only 37.99. 13$ cheaper then Gamestop, but I get the game 4 hours later with Amazon. I rather pay more at a store and get It faster. :D

- Plus, no Pre order avatar suit and theme with Amazon.

I honesty did not know that pre-ordering games through amazon had such cool benefits.  I have only interacted with amazon a few times with order books and such I will have to  per-order through them someday.

[quote user="BulletsAlwaysWn"]

I honesty did not know that pre-ordering games through amazon had such cool benefits.  I have only interacted with amazon a few times with order books and such I will have to  per-order through them someday.

[/quote]

Yea, it's crazy how many people don't realize that Amazon is such a great place to order video games from. I have turned a lot of my friends onto it as well especially for the holiday season when you have a ton of games to get and are looking for a way to ease the spending. 

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Nope. Sonic Generations WAS supposed to be my first game purchase there. It was only 37.99. 13$ cheaper then Gamestop, but I get the game 4 hours later with Amazon. I rather pay more at a store and get It faster. :D

- Plus, no Pre order avatar suit and theme with Amazon.

[/quote]That's the only reason I pre-order from Gamestop as well. I get it as soon as it's available. I'm not tapping my foot waiting on the mailman to get here. Savings on this scale is starting to make me reconsider, though.

I hear you OP. Amazon is great. Got NBA 2k12 this year with all the promotional codes i had and still have 20 left from the batman pre-order with the comic.

I can't believe some people would throw close to 15 bucks in the trash because they can't wait 4 hours. That is just incredibly lame.

I was able to get Raging Blast 2 when it just came out for $35 off Amazon, compared to $60 in stores. I really should shop with Amazon more than I do now because these prices are just not beatable.

Yeah Amazon has become my new game buying source.

They really have decent deals and also pre-order bonuses just like Best Buy,Wal-Mart,Gamestop has.

Thanks for the heads up, just canceled by pre-order at GS and switched it to Amazon. Just bought something from there not too long ago and had 60$ in credit from buying games from them, love Amazon. I'll be canceling by Skyrim order from GS to Amazon as well.