Oh great modded lobbies

Recently saw this on youtube www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CeoUeujZo&feature=feedu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hopefully link works

Just to let you know, you can get reported for posting that video.

As long as microsoft doesn't fix the Jtag problem, there will always be modded lobbies. This time around Infinity Ward is doing their part by actively banning the cheaters. You can tell just by looking at the leaderboards.

[quote user="A Livid Penguin"]

As long as microsoft doesn't fix the Jtag problem, there will always be modded lobbies.

[/quote] jtags have been banned for quite some time. you can not go online with them. people modify the games saves in order to use mods online. microsft kinda made it easy for people to do by allowing the use of usb drives. theres all kinds of software freely available to view and modify gamesaves using a pc and a formatted usb stick for the xbox. then again the geniuses at infinity ward could do a little better coding to protect their games from being such a easy hack. you sure don't see many other games being modded in such great numbers. but i forgot iw is about making money not fixing or improving anything.

[quote user="DutRank"]

Just to let you know, you can get reported for posting that video.

[/quote]I wasn't trying to advertise it.But I see your point.

Oh dear, So can someone tell me, since i'm a bit ignorant in this field. Are there ever any modded lobbies in blops? I mean i like to mw's but kind of feel like giving up at this stage.

[quote user="Z 1mm Zu mm"]

Oh dear, So can someone tell me, since i'm a bit ignorant in this field. Are there ever any modded lobbies in blops? I mean i like to mw's but kind of feel like giving up at this stage.

[/quote] to this date no... never any mods or hacks online treyarch has been awesome with supporting black ops. they take care of their customers anymore. they've learned from previous hacks in world at war but that was cause of the use of jtags being able to go online. they constantly release patches and updates that actually do fix things that may or may not be faulty.