Oh God Another Modern Medal of Honor Game?

I don't even wanna talk about my disappointment with the new MoH ever since I played it on a friend house thinking that it would be as good as the good MoH that took place in World War II. But now that I bought Battlefield 3 I realized that inside the package there is a insert with a black emblem that says MoH and the website address of the Medal of Honor 2010 game, why would I wanna go there anyway, to see MoH patches and updates? Or could this mean a hint of a Medal of Honor 2? Oh wow.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

what was wrong with medal of honor?  it is a very solid game.  or are u just jumping on the band-wagon to give it bad rep because of the taliban issue?

I thought it was OK..

MoH was very entertaining. I had a blast with it, especially that "gunfighters" mission...

I played the beta for the recent MOH game, good god it was awful.

I enjoyed the last Medal of Honor quite a bit

I loved MoH games but i still need to play the last. I stopped supporting the franchise when they quit the splitscreen feature. I wonder if the OP say the same when a new CoD game is released.

DeaconMVP has so many little icons with his V Level.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo...

I hated MoH. And I have my reasons. First, the SP and MP were two separate Games not even running on the same Engine. The MP was okay but no where near as good as anything BF (why even bother to begin with?). The SP was very boring (for me) and looked like an old RB6 Game. It was basically another, "hey look bad guys" type Game-play. The Unreal Engine showed it's age in MoH pretty bad.

Medal Of Honor was a good reboot for the series I enjoyed it, ill defiantly check out the new one when it comes out.

I thought it was a pretty mediocre game as well.