OGC GAMING

Hey guys and gals! i'm here looking for potential recruits for my current clan OGC aka Outlaw Gaming Community, we are a multi platform gaming community. Consisting of XBOX 360/ XBOX ONE and PC, we have 100+ members as of January 29th, we've been up for only about 1 month and a few weeks.  We offer fun friendship and even Weekly challenges and Tournaments giving you a chance to win Microsoft points or custom made OGC merch!  If you feel like your more on the ELITE gaming side, then we can offer you MLG Game battle squads, all the way from zombies, Extinction, Quick scoping, and Hardcore Search.  We currently focus on these following games.  COD: Black ops 2  COD: Ghosts. Battlefield 4 and World of Warcraft on PC.  We DO NOT ask for you to have a positive K.D inside of OGC that is not a must, unless you want too try out for our Elite squads. The only requirement we have is that you are at least 14+ can accept our code of conduct. RACISM/SEXISM etc.. is not tolerated inside of OGC. We are not even close to being a strict clan, inside of OGC you have all the freedom you want, we even give our members a chance to open up their own squad if they wish to do so.  SO! if you think your looking for something like OGC then please contact me on xbox OGC HURR1CANE or visit our website! thx for reading!

WWW.OGCgamers.enjin.com

WWW.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6h1LiiopA

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: