Offline Games or Online Games.

I know some of you cheeky buggers are going to say both, and that's understandable because we all want as much content on the disk as possible, but if you had to pick between singleplayer or multiplayer what would it be? 

It would have to be multiplayer for me because in my opinion there is nothing better than a few beers and having a laugh with friends. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've had more fun with offline games than online games.  Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect (I know 3 had some multi), Dragon Age, Bioshock (first game), & Deus Ex were the best games I played last gen.  All of which had zero multiplayer.

I am starting to like co op just as much as single player. Not really a fan of versus modes anymore.

Prefer single player.

Single player for sure.

Online games

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Single player absolutely.  I think it's because my approach to gaming isn't that different from appreciating movies or books or whatever - I like the story, characters, and scenario first and foremost, and the other elements after.

I need to be online even when I play single player :P

I do not like to see this nightmare message: " Disconnected from Xbox LIVE"

I don´t think you need to be offline to play single player games tho ;)

[quote user="The1337gamer"]

Prefer single player.

[/quote]

Single player for life...in singleplayer it's just me and my world.

I LOVE playing online co-op with friends. However, if i have to pick between the two, I go for a strong single player campaign EVERY time. If a game doesnt have a great SP campaign, I wont buy it. Why? Because it's inevitable that either people will eventually lose interest in the multiplayer and move on to the "next big thing", or the servers will eventually be shut down. In either case, your game disc might as well be a coaster if there isnt any single player to fall back on. So as a long-term game collector, I need to have something I can still play two or three years from now.