Official Rain Trailer

shoryuken.com/2011/07/11/mk9-rain-gameplay-trailer/

Rain doesnt look that bad at all, thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think his hand movements are pretty cool i like constant motion kinda shows you im ready for anything but standing still with Skarlett is hilarious because she did this head shaking movement that reminded me of this monster from Tremors 2

Yeah purple and then sometimes hot pink, they definitely gave him some Prince-like features lol. And if you have him stand still in training he starts moving his arms all weird.

Does anyone else have Rain turn a vibrant purple when you do an enhanced move during his H2O Buff and stay like that for the duration of the buff

Yeah, it's tricky, I got a few hits In after the Geyser kick, I'll have to go back in the lab with him later.

I have a problem getting combos to connect after kicking them across the screen so i just do the Geyser Kick to finish

Lol yea isnt bad I havent really grasp his combos though

Rain is OUT! I thought Xbox usually doesn't update til the afternoon hours! No complaints, I got to test the dude out, seems like a easy character to learn from the 30 minutes I got to play with him. Can't wait to get back home :( stupid work lol.

Well, it was announced that we would be getting 8 KLASSIC Outfits, 2 for each character. IF they are going to give alts for the DLC characters than they will most likely do it in a patch.

That would be nice.

For the last pack I'm hoping for alts for the DLC characters.