Official Horde Command Pack Delay

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/851844-Horde-Command-Pack-Delay

Hopefully it still comes out tomorrow. Like most who purchased the Season Pass, I was excited and expecting to be among the first to download the pack. To be honest I'm mad at the moment. Still love the folks at Epic though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it all depends on how much of the content is actually on the disk. If they sold the pass offering it as a savings of 33% of the next 4 DLC packs, and 25% of that DLC is actually just content locked on the disk, then it is a rip off.

[quote user="Judge Bergan"]

This pass is probably just as much a rip off as the pass for AoE online

[/quote]

Based on what? To me, a pretty big gears 3 fan this pass is not a rip off at all. I would be buying all the DLC anyway so to get it a bit cheaper is fine by me.

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

Very disappointed with Epic. They released the DLC knowing that some gamers that have the profile glitch and bought the season pass can't play it. Now they are releasing a free DLC on Nov 24 that allow others gamers get free 3 maps from the horde command pack that i had to pay for plus 2 Clocktower and Swamp.

Still wondering when i'll be able to play the game.

[/quote]

Actually , only the Two maps, Marsh and Clocktower will be free. The 3 included in the horde pack still have to be paid for but all 5 maps will be playable in public matches.

This pass is probably just as much a rip off as the pass for AoE online

I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not trying to make light of your glitch problem, honestly. I'm just not on board with being mad about them releasing the DLC they had planned ahead of time because of it. It's not like all their resources have to go to fixing the glitch, too many cooks ruin the soup right?

If obvious that you and others  would disagree with that logic until you or others get affected with the glitch. In Epic are a lot of complain about that problem by gamers that are in my same position ; so there is no really excuse to let it standby until release all planned DLCs to please only the gamers that have zero problems with the game IMO.

So you think they should've held off on their planned DLC until they fixed a glitch that isn't effecting the majority of their customers? I don't understand that logic really. Maybe the fix is more complicated than you think, how long would you want them to hold their DLC back for?

I bought it to support them ; same like i did with Rockstar/Team Bondi and because i really enjoyed playing GoW 1 and 2 with my kids. Never had problems or break games glitches in GoW 2 so i though i would had the same results  with GoW 3 but i was wrong. I am mad not  because i didn't knew what  i was going to get; i am mad because the glitch still isn't fixed that is very different .

So you're mad because you bought into a promotion without knowing what you were getting? Sorry but I have a hard time sympathizing with that. The season pass should only be bought by unwavering fanboys, they don't mind getting robbed.

Very disappointed with Epic. They released the DLC knowing that some gamers that have the profile glitch and bought the season pass can't play it. Now they are releasing a free DLC on Nov 24 that allow others gamers get free 3 maps from the horde command pack that i had to pay for plus 2 Clocktower and Swamp.

Still wondering when i'll be able to play the game.