Official Dice servers deleted from favorites?

And I can't find any anywhere else either. Anyone notice this? Just these knockoff rented servers, this sucks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think about 9/10 servers taht say DICE on em are NOT...and u join in and it's 1,000 tickets to 84..and that sux man...QUIT...look again...took about 15 mins to find one running decently and then i had to go after cpl mins cuz i was late for stupid work and dealing W/ STUPID PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID PROBLEMS....I only studied psychology to make fun of crazy people, look at me now...Ew fireworks outside!!! later.

DICE just shafted all of us...no official servers anymore

Nuh uh..serious?

haven't seen an official server since Thursday...the internet's abuzz with similar complaints, but on the official site everything is quiet....atleast on the devs. side

There's a few Dice rush servers a few days ago.  Not sure if they got rented out though.  lol

How much more will people take?

ive been away from Battlefield for a few weeks and noticed there are no official [DICE] servers,is this true that there are no more official servers?anyone got a link to any info?

info is sketchy....it's all rumor at this point....DICE is being real quiet

Dice did remove all the official servers.

...Do you want me to rent you a server? Send me a message I'll rent a server for you. -.-

Hardcore, Core, IDC, what maps and what setting, inbox me.