Official Boxart/Cover Analysis and Discussion

To keep the "Definitive GTA V News and Updates thread from being cluttered with analyses and discussion pertaining to the boxart/cover, I've decided to create an official thread where we can discuss anything and everything about the boxart/cover.

What do you want to say about the boxart/cover? What looked interesting to you in the boxart/cover that you wish to share?

Here's mine:

-Military/SWAT/NOoSE fly Buzzards now?

-Is that Micheal on a jetski?

-Is that the Ford Crown Victoria "lookalike" police cruiser or perhaps the Police Buffalo from TBoGT?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

Compare the two and notice the following similarities:

1) The top left for both is a helicopter
2) The top middle is the main protagonist for both
3) The top right is a motorcycle for both
4) The middle left is a hot girl for both
5) The middle right is a sniper rifle for both
6) The bottom middle for GTAV is a guy holding a handgun close to his face and the bottom right for GTAIV is Jacob holding a handgun close to his face
7) The bottom right for GTAV is a car being chased by a cop car and the bottom left for GTAIV is a car being chased by a cop car

Beautiful! It looks like they went with a similar design as IV.

I posted this link in another thread, but all of the GTA covers bearing this design follow a similar pattern.

Take a look. 

[quote user="iAshHD"]

I posted this link in another thread, but all of the GTA covers bearing this design follow a similar pattern.

Take a look. 

[/quote]

I was looking for exactly this the other day! Thank you!!!!

Cover looks more sharp to the eye. Mostly the lettering. The colors in the images are nicer too.

[quote user="Anthonymrb"]

[quote user="iAshHD"]

Take a look. 

[/quote]

I was looking for exactly this the other day! Thank you!!!!

[/quote]
No problem!