Official Battlefield 2143 Gameplay Trailer!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you got me good

omg

Looks good. Can't wait...

Wow.

Enough of this politics bs. OUR POLITICIANS ARE ALREADY IN AND 99% OF THEM ARE ALREADY GETTING LIFETIME PAYMENTS JUST FOR BEING IN OFFICE ONE OR MORE ELECTIONS.

Seriously, do you think our politicians care if Wikipedia decides to start censoring itself? Do you think our politicians care all to much if a bunch of gamers (most of them not even allowed to vote) don't like a bill?

While a few of our Senators and Representatives have common sense, I really doubt that censoring websites (isn't that kind of defeating the purpose?) and having internet riots is going to solve anything.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"][View:http://exposingthetruth.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/conspiracy-theorist-lawsuit.jpg][/quote]

Looks like that cat and his human pet have the right idea!

You all laughed at me.

But then it happened.

And I survived.

And you did not.

What did you survive, exactly?

The derailing of this thread.

Doesn't look like it. Nice try, though!

To be honest, I'm getting tired of the whole SOPA thing. Not sure what an internet 'black out' is supposed to do to protest it other than looking like most people all ready folded their cards in an anticipation of it, but I guess if they feel it works, let them. Not hurting anyone, anyway.