Offer not available in your region

I wanted to download the add-ons for Test Drive Unlimited (Free Lexus Collection, Cadillac CTS-V and several other), but when the additives are added to the download queue pops up an alert "Offer not available in your region". My region is supported in Xbox Live so why can not I download this?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 176 Applies to:

the game may be from a different region in order to download any content most games you have to have the 3 following be in the same region, the console, the disc, and where your net comes from.  if all 3 match your golden but if any of them are not you will not be able to get it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I want to download some addons to Test Drive Unlimited. I can buy the full game from Xbox marketplace in my region (Poland) but there are no addons for game, but i found them on US marketplace. Change of region account will help?

Sorry this didn't help.

You live in POLAND. You are trying to buy region specific content. That would be your issue. If the content is not available in your region there is nothing you can do, except maybe move but would that really be worth it?

As dave mentioned above, if your region, disc and ISP don't all match for certain content you won't be able to get it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Today i got this answer from microsoft: "Some games and game add-ons are not yet available on the Polish Market Xbox Live, do not know when the various add-ons for games will be available for Polish customers. You should keep track of all the news on our website" ehhh

Sorry this didn't help.