OF: Dragon Rising (GOD)

Is it worth £14.99, herd mixed reviews about it but just noticed it on Games on Demand?

Seems a reasonable price for a change though................

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Its ok not the best, I personaly wouldnt pay £15 for it. The new game[OF: Red River] is loads better and alot easyier to play and quite alot of people playing online.  

There is no head to head multiplayer just co-op but there are some really good modes. Red River is £24.99 on Amazon. I would recommend getting that 1 instead and paying the extra £10.

And wait till the 2nd game [OF: Dragon Rising] comes down in price or rent it first.

You'll need a large TV to fully enjoy it. Problem with the game is that enemies shoot you from so far away, unless you have a scoped weapon then you aren't really going to be having fun on such a small screen. I had a 32" at the time, that was good enough. Friends struggled with accuracy on smaller screens.

Instance
[quote user="WORKINCLA55HERO"]

Is it worth £14.99, herd mixed reviews about it but just noticed it on Games on Demand?

Seems a reasonable price for a change though................

[/quote] I found Dragon Rising to be better than Red River.

If you like squad based shooters i would recommend GRAW2, it is a good game with a lot of content on the disk for very little expense.

I agree with GRAW2 - and you can get it On Demand if you like! Although you can go out and buy it for less than a tenner. Well worth it.

Instance
[quote user="JimboTag"]

I agree with GRAW2 - and you can get it On Demand if you like! Although you can go out and buy it for less than a tenner. Well worth it.

[/quote]The Legacy Edition comes with all the DLC and is about £15, excellent value for money.

I didnt care too much for GRAW 2.  After the first mission and training, I forgot I even had it, and had no reason to go back to it.  GRAW 1 was fun, GRAW 2 not so much.

As for OFDR, I personally thought it was a fun game.  Not the best, but is fun.  Online MP is a fail, but the co-op is great fun if you have people to play with.  

Yeah i got it on teabay yesterday for £6, right bargain!

worth every penny of £15. tough. still trying to storm that castle!