Of all the bloody luck........ Havel you suicidal gitt I hate you (spoiler maybe)

After many attempts I had the dude on the ropes, flamed him, hit with my drake sword, axed him and zapped him with my pyro arrow. I was taunting him on the steps outside the tower and had him down to the 10% of his health. Then the bloody barsteward took one final swing at me, lost his balance and fell off the steps to his death. So I missed the ring he drops after all my effort.........feck feck feck...... that's the Irish for f*%k

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try going back to the bonfire nearby save and quit the game. Then load back up and head up there and it should be up there laying on the ground somewhere inside or right outside the building.

fear not, as above said just hit select, quit game, dont even need to goto bonfine, quitting out saves position anyway, and the item should either be where he rolled off or where he was originally, guess the developers saw this coming and made the item spawn at the top of a cliff if the guy drops off.

I'm going to try a strategy tomorrow that I actually read on the floor. Yes, a hint that was actually helpful! It said "try kicking" at the top of the stairs. I wonder how much damage kicking him off a flight of stairs does.

Try and make a video cuz I bet it gonna be hilarious seeing him fall down.

Want to buy me a capture card? Be my guest :P

lol Don't really need a capture card. Well only if you want good quality but have someone film it with a cell phone. lol

Too late. I ploughed on in the game and got killed elsewhere. Now when I go back to the spot he jumped from there is nothing there. Damn - I could've used that extra HP. thanks anyway.

Uh...his ring doesn't give extra HP. Just increases your burden which can make you lighter on your feet.

Ah - well I don't feel so bad if that's the case. Would've been good to have better burden though.

The ring is realy helpful if you're donning heavy knight armor though, say the stone armor. Thats why I want it.