ODST

Hey, I missed my code for ODST and was wondering if there was still anyway to get it. Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Hi went looking for my ODST code for MCC in my messages but can't find it.

Is it possible to recover?

And just out of curiosity are there any plans for Reach to be added to the collection?

Many thanks :)

No code was needed, players who logged in to their Xbox Live account and played Halo: The Master Chief Collection between Nov. 11, 2014 and Dec. 19, 2014 will receive a download code via their registered email that can be redeemed for the campaign of Halo 3: ODST through Halo: The Master Chief Collection. Check your email inbox not your console messages for they may be removed after so long. If you feel you still need your code contact Microsoft and they can look that information up for you. As well as tell you when you first played. :)

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

You had to have gold and play Halo:MCC between November 11, 2104  to  December 19, 2014 to receive a code unless they decide to give out ODST in a free update or free downloadable DLC

Just so everyone knows, these codes are still valid as of 5/12/2018 so if you lost yours or forgot to redeem if contact Microsoft support.