Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

I still want to see this game re-released on 360 in some form or another. I would buy it on the arcade or on a disc. I just really want to play it again.

Here is the link to the developers page talking about it... Xbox360 yes/no?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 101 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm sure it will  turn up, maybe if the XBLA rules limit the download size - they could split the game in two and charge only half the price for each part - that way getting around the size limitations.

Or maybe MS will let them release it on disc - with loads of extras.

That would be nice. I went so far as to buy an original xbox so I could play the game. It is so cool.

I would buy this game in an instant if it came to the 360.

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

I would buy this game in an instant if it came to the 360.

[/quote]i answered a thread that was about games that should come out, and ODDWORLD was my choice....This game is one of my favorites especially ABES EXODDUS... I ABOSOLUTELY LOVE THOSE PUZZLE TYPE GAMES SUCH AS THIS....please bring ALL of them back

I will G L A D L Y give u my money

Oddworld Games Got Me Into Gaming Like Munch's Oddysee, And Stranger's Wrath Especially Abe's Exodus I'm In Love With These Games I Also Love There Humour, Can't Microsoft Just Increase The Capacity Because Look At The Tomb Raider Game It Needs 2.5 Gigsz And Strangers Wrath Needs 2.1 And That's Without Updates And For Me Oddworld Is Better Than Tomb Raider Any Day Any Time.

I loved abe's oddyse.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I remember those back in the PS1 days.  Abes Odysse is available on PSN.  Not sure about exodus.

I've only played Odysse & Exodus and they were both awesome.  I'd welcome any Oddworld game to the marketplace.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I remember those back in the PS1 days.  Abes Odysse is available on PSN.  Not sure about exodus.

I've only played Odysse & Exodus and they were both awesome.  I'd welcome any Oddworld game to the marketplace.

[/quote]

Well they remaking it in HD (Source) I only played Odyssey, exodus and munches Odyssey though. Loved all 3 games. Was strangers wrath any good? Was unsure of it when it was first released as it moved away from Abe lol. Never got round to playing it.

Still play it on the xbox now and again, epic game and fun to (live ammunition) and stunning graphics for its time, would be mind melting in HD.