Odd

I haven't read or seen this posted anywhere else on the forums, so wondered if anyone else experienced this. I was working on a quest for the Brotherhood of Steel, if I remember correctly it was collecting data from the observers throughout the wasteland.. but after I was done I went back to the brotherhood bunker to give them the information. After going down the stairs, they ran to me as if I were the enemy and pointed their guns at me. At the time I had Rex and Veronica as companions, so I quick saved to be on the safe side. For some reason I just randomly shoot one of them and nothing happened.. ended up killing all of them, and none of them bothered to attack me or shoot.. completed House Always Wins quest... but when I tried to leave the bunker was "locked down"... went back down.. searched all the guards.. found a few keys.. went back up.. door unlocked... anyone else have this issue?? Found it strange...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

For a game that is as great as NV is it sure has alot of bugs. Ive never encountered this one but have encountered several strange ones.

If you are working for Mr. House, there is no way you can help them side with Mr. House and when you kill a BoS member or activate the self destruct teriminal, the bunker goes into lockdown. I didn't understand a part of it.

***Random unrelated odd bug***

Idk if it's patched, but with only the 1st dl in vault 11 with an high (51) odd # of mantis legs, the bug stomp-er perk to max, and the lounge's med-box, you can keep putting and "pulling" the mantis legs into the med-box first, then into other things as long as it is in the vault including the bark scorpions (at least until they oddly disappear). The putting and pulling causes small jumps in exp on and off and once it stops in 1 area or box, just try another until you have your fill of xp!

***Warning do not try this with followers may cause hostility or damage to follower or item as long as it is in vault 11***

I agree, there are a lot of bugs in this game. I just finished Arizona Killer where you have to kill Kimball. So I did. However, when the quest said (now go to Caeser and get your appraise) I quick traveled to the fort and the guards started to attack me. WTF, I'm so lost with whats going on I just gave up on this game.  Gears 3 will be taking my time up now. Although I might pick it up again if someone has experienced this and can tell me what to do.  Stupid bugs.

[quote user="Machete160"]

I agree, there are a lot of bugs in this game. I just finished Arizona Killer where you have to kill Kimball. So I did. However, when the quest said (now go to Caeser and get your appraise) I quick traveled to the fort and the guards started to attack me. WTF, I'm so lost with whats going on I just gave up on this game.  Gears 3 will be taking my time up now. Although I might pick it up again if someone has experienced this and can tell me what to do.  Stupid bugs.

[/quote]

You werent wearing NCR clothing were you?

Dude, I am such a Dumb@$$. I was. That's why I like these forums, helps me with my stupidity moments.  Heehee.

i had the most strange out of all, its not a bug or glitch but it was really cool and wierd. one day i was fighting the legion at the fort and ED-E started making a strange noise, and i looked to see why and before i look i hear his gun making a total diffrent sound and he was shoting blue small lazers really fast and they were cutting down the legion like in 2 shots and i play on normal. and he killed ceasar in 1 shoot to the head and i have not upgraded him yet thru brotherhood or the followers. and i have the guide book and nothing like is in there and i looked on the internet and there was nothing about it. i know one of the achievments is find all upgrades in the divide but its not even out. he stopped shooting the cannon after a while but i think i taped in one of the upgrades some how. one thing i know if thats one of the upgrades from the divide, i will find out tommarow, it was really strong and badass to watch him kill people in one or two shots.

His guns are set by his level. Which is set by your level and strength. I'm at level 34 again and Ed-E only has the BoS upgrade. Around level 27 he started to shoot different. The Blue bullets are much better. I'm not sure if we can determine which one he uses or when but he is using both in my game now. It's probably on wiki somewhere.

[quote user="Machete160"]

Dude, I am such a Dumb@$$. I was. That's why I like these forums, helps me with my stupidity moments.  Heehee.

[/quote]

We all have "blonde moments". I couldnt for the life of me figure out why everytime I ran across the legion I was being shot at. Come to find out it was because I was traveling with Boone.

"they were cutting down the legion like in 2 shots and i play on normal".

That's why they were gunning them down in two shots ; )