Odd Number of MS Points

For the last 9-12+ months I've had an odd number of Microsoft Points, and I am unable to fix it.

A while ago I believe I bought something on sale, and now I always have at least 70 points. Whenever I want to get something, it is ALWAYS 10 points more than I have, so I have to get a point pack of some kind.

To be honest it's very, very annoying, and if anyone has any help or anything totaling 70 MSP for me to buy, I'd be grateful.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I don't know anything in particular that is 70 MSP, but you could always try Microsoft Rewards.  You get MSP rewards for the things you do on the website and with your account.  Link is below:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/rewards?xr=shellnav

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i dont think that there is anything that is 70 msp but there are quite a few picture packs that are 50 msp which would at least leave you with a round 20 msp leftover. as MAB stated you can join the rewards program and possibly get enough points to make a correction and the other option is Bing Rewards that with enough searches you get get codes for 100 msp which if you had the 20 leftover that i spoke of a 100 msp code would make 120 = $1.50

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you joined XBOX Live Rewards?

If not, join them, earn points and get rebates from your purchases and this will eventually even out your point total.

Sorry this didn't help.

Is the rewards thing where Microsoft watches EVERYTHING I do? I don't like companies who do junk like that,

Sorry this didn't help.