Odd charges to my account

I use a debit card to pay for things on my xbox live account. I have an annual subscription of gold that is set to run out with the end of the year
When I recently checked my card statement it said that I had been charged £8.50 on the 27th, £42.50 and £8.50 on the 29th of july 2011
This match up to me having bought a new subscription to live (which I have had no need to do so, and the  gold account im currently running on matches the discount payment I made last year) and 2 1000 point bundles. I have had 20 points in my account for a while, no new points have been added and I haven't purchased any arcade games since those dates.

I haven't bought any of these things myself and I can't delete my card's information because it is tied to my gold subscription. The only worrying thing is that the other day I couldn't sign into my account and when I checked this website I was apparently playing Fifa 11, a game I do NOT own. Recovering my account did nothing and I had to change my password before I could access my account through the xbox again

Is there any I can remove my card from my account, that I'm not seeing, and is there anyway for me to be refunded this money?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You'll have to call support for help with this issue. If your account has been compromised they'll have to open an investigation.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to contact support for your region and have them start an UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INVESTIGATION, at which time they will LOCK the account (be sure they also lock the payment instrument as well to avoid further purchases) until the investigation is complete, usually within 7-30 business days.

Be sure to contact your credit card company and let them know you have had fraudulent charges placed on your credit card account. From there they should be able to investigate them and issue a refund.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.