October 1st

After playing the game for a couple weeks and getting the feel for the game. What will be the first things you might do in GTA: Online?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think I'm gonna get some friends together and start going through all the release missions or just cause some chaos

First we'll all have to set up our person and do the starter missions. After that, like xD34THM4GN3TICx i'll get some friends and play a few of the release missions.

I want to try all that GTA Online has to offer over time. Rockstar really went all out and tried to give the fans what they wanted. I plan on playing this a lot.

Find the single most popular ATM location.

Park on a corner, wait for someone looking to deposit.

Kill them with a slow drive-by, take their cash from their cold, dead corpse, deposit it and retreat back to my country caravan. 

[quote user="iAshHD"]

Kill them with a slow drive-by, take their cash from their cold, dead corpse, deposit it and retreat back to my country caravan. 

[/quote]If I remember correctly from the Q&A interview with Rockstar, people that do that or similar activities will get a bad sport stat. Others can check that stat and choose not to play with someone with a bad sport stat.

Here is the interview. Somewhere in there it says you will be "punished" if you're "too bad".

So anyone can be a ruthless player if they want but they may get a bad sport stat and or punished for it. 

Can't wait to load up a car with buddies and just go pulling random drive by shooting, playing some golf and going scuba and sky diving!

Some much to do and so little time to do it in. I will have to work over time at my job the first 2 weeks gta online is on. I see myself only getting a few hours sleep each night because of this game.

I will probably jump online with 3-6 friends and just go explore the city and see what how much mayhem we can cause. As far as the comment with the dude stalking ATM's. I believe there is only what 16 people per room? With the size of the city, I am sure there are tons of ATM's. So you'll probably waste a lot of time sitting around waiting. Personally I'd rate fhe explore the game and have fun. But my gaming time is limited so.

[quote user="bigJ7678"]

[quote user="iAshHD"]

[/quote]

So anyone can be a ruthless player if they want but they may get a bad sport stat and or punished for it. 

[/quote]

Worth it. 

My plan is to con people and get them to trust me to get them to want to do a big hist. them double cross them. YES!!!!!! I can't wait!

I wouldn't trust your proofreader.