Obtaining Manuals for Downloaded Games

Hi - I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't the best place to post this question. I have an XBox 360 game that I downloaded plus one that I bought used that are missing the manuals. Whilst within the game there are some basic instructions full details are missing. Does anyone have manuals for Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII and Naval ****: The Killing Tide. Possible to scan as pdf's and post on the forum ?  Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

You can download the manual for Blazing Angels through the marketplace - marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802555307db  (On the left size of the page click "See Manual")

This is why I hate digital downloads.To get the manuals you have to download some bulky pdf file that opens with who knows what program and resembles a business document rather than a game manual.Then you get no case for your game to display in your game case.The box art is stored online rather than on your console so forget pictures of your games if you arent online.Then theres the wacky licenses.Dont get me started on that mess.

Where can I get it

I'm sure that you can probably look on the internet for manuals.

Gamefaq, replacementdocs may have the manuals.