OBLIVION...

...All over again... Thank you very much!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh, and not worth more then 10 bucks. I feel sorry for all of you guys.

You have both Arkham games on your recently played list and i don't see you complaining about them.

I don't know what you're talking about, but I've gotten a lot more than my money's worth out of this game and that includes the 3 DLCs I bought for it...

It's an Elder Scrolls game. Of course they're are all going to be similar. Did you expect it to be a Call of Duty game or something?

Not worth $10? I've enjoyed it more than I have Skyrim. Enough so that I own it for PC and Xbox.

Op is a troll trying to bait people...

Not worth more than $10???

You sir, have not fully experienced this game. This is one of the only games I am happy with having paid full price for.

Count me as one who paid full price and am happy I did.  IMHO, Oblivion lacked something I can't quite put my finger on. I still LOVE returning to Morrowind every couple of years. Will do the same with Skyrim.  But, I've never had the desire to return to Oblivion.  

By the time I was considering to buy Skyrim (in a far future) I didn't know it was a remake of Oblivion. Its when I saw the Elder Scrolls thing that made me realize it was some kind of a sequel. And it was when I saw some playtrough on YouTube that I realized that it was a remake of Oblivion. It should have been called Oblivion The Remake or Oblivion II. But I guess it wouldn't have sold...

As far as I'm concern, all they did is change some menus like the Inventory and a new look. The rest is all overlays and you have a brand new game? Tshazbat!

For all of you who paid the full price well shame on you! You are the reason why games are so darn expensive.

I guess we're just not as smart as you, Joe.