oblivion on games on demand

Is it worth the dnload being as old as it is? N the price it is on demand? I'm getting skyrim and I wonder if it will help with the story? Or u could suggest something better on demand?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

played 5 mins of the game hated it straight away lol skyrim looks much better and better story line . oblivion i have to say is rubbish up 2 u tho

Old doesn't come into it, it one of the best games available on the 360.  yeah, not everyone liked, so you'll have people telling you it's rubbish, but you get that with every game.  i dunno how much it is, so can't really comment, but like most GOD titles, you will probably be cheaper picking it up in store.  Add to that, you'll get the GOTY version which has most of the DLC included such as - Shivering Isles ,KotN and a few of the small pieces of DLC.  which when you look at how much it will cost you to purchase them separately on LIVE it's a no brainer that you should order this from elsewhere and get the full package.

[quote user="sebbong"]played 5 mins of the game hated it straight away lol skyrim looks much better and better story line . oblivion i have to say is rubbish up 2 u tho [/quote]

I'm not knocking you for saying it's rubbish, after all, not everyone is going to like every game, however, how can you possibly say a game is rubbish after only playing it for 5 minutes?  Especially a game that has 100's of hours worth of content attached to it.  I disliked the game initially too, but it's a whole different kettle of fish once you get your character going.

na didnt liek the gamplay and grphics just horrible alot of bugs aswell i love rpg but that worse game ever played.

OP, how much is it? Is it the standard game or does it include some dlc?  I saw it for £8 at lunchtime.

I actually jus looked, I thought it was 20 usd, but its actually 30 usd on demand......so unfortuantly I will pass.

Any suggestions on a good download?

I gave it a good 2-4 hour try, but didn't really like it that much. However this passed weekend I've had three people cawing at me to give it another shot, might do one day...

For every one person who doesn't like Oblivion, there are 1.873 trillion people who do.

overlord 2 gd game fair play love the minions :P

Oblivion was a waste of money. Tried it and found that it was one of the most insignificant RPGs I have ever played.