Oblivion 5TH anniversary new GOTY edition

Good news for Oblivion hard die fans and for gamers that never played the game. I still have my Goty ed so i'll pass on this. Can't wait for TES 5.

[quote]The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is receiving a special 5th anniversary release. The new edition will include all the GOTY content, a map, making of DVD, and a discount on Skyrim.

You can snag all these special features all stuffed into a stylish steelbook case for the low price of $29.99. It arrives on June 28 for PS3, 360, and PC. Remember to use your $10-off coupon on Skyrim when it releases Nov ember 11, 2011.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/23/oblivion-getting-5th-anniversary-edition.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated October 2, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Since I've already got the regular and GOTY editions. I'll pass on this also.  But still pretty cool anyway.   Sounds like a pretty good deal for anyone who doesn't have it yet.

I've never played Oblivion so I might try it out.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

I've never played Oblivion so I might try it out.

[/quote]

One of the best games I have played..it is worth a try.

I'm not going to buy it just for the 10$ off coupon...I already have GotY, and have added some of the non-included DLC too. Maybe if all the DLC were included so I had a physical copy.

Nice! Going to dust off my copy and give it another playthrough

[quote user="Uyuyuy72"]

Good news for Oblivion hard die fans and for gamers that never played the game. I still have my Goty ed so i'll pass on this. Can't wait for TES 5.

[quote]The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is receiving a special 5th anniversary release. The new edition will include all the GOTY content, a map, making of DVD, and a discount on Skyrim.

You can snag all these special features all stuffed into a stylish steelbook case for the low price of $29.99. It arrives on June 28 for PS3, 360, and PC. Remember to use your $10-off coupon on Skyrim when it releases Nov ember 11, 2011.[/quote]

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/05/23/oblivion-getting-5th-anniversary-edition.aspx

[/quote]

I love you now. I'm going to have to buy this. It has been a very long time since I played this game, and cannot wait to play it again.