Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition

Ordered my copy at Amazon today.  Who is getting this besides me??  Looks sweet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I will. I've  been waiting to get the GOTY edition and I'm glad I waited.

Already own Oblivion with all the main DLC content so this deal, even with the CE content and Skyrim discount, doesn't really interest me. So that's a no from me

You know......maybe THIS is the way to buy video games in the 21st Century......wait 5 years......let them work out all the problems......get the FULL game at a discounted price.  I am sure I will enjoy my first playthrough of Oblibion in 2011 just as much as I would have in 2006.  And no patches or add-ons  or extra DLC to worry about....I will have everything when I start.  

The last three NEW games I bought have all been disappointing......Homefront, SOCOM 4, and Brink......if I had waited on them I am sure these will all be in the bargain bin soon.    What does it say about our hobby if the old stuff is better than the new stuff???

And these new Forums suck too.  Just saying.

I actually might. My disc has seen better days.

I HAVE to agree with you man the navigation on the new forums is horrible.

Probably would've picked this up if I hadn't already played Oblivion til the cows come home. But its a great way to hype players who may not be familiar to Elder Scrolls for ES:V by releasing this edition of Oblivion. Its a smart move.

And i too hate the navigation on these new forums. Why cant they just List 'My forums' like they used to, rather than have all this favouriting the thread nonsense.

Does the new edition come with every DLC?

Nah.  The real way to buy video games is through torrents.

[quote user="Captain Beretta"]

Does the new edition come with every DLC?

[/quote]

They haven't announced it yet, but I've heard people saying that it does.

@Useless Girl Great way to support developers...

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

@Useless Girl Great way to support developers...

[/quote]