objective game modes are for noobs

because u cant see people's k/d in the lobby

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Your such a D-bag. Stop spamming the forums with such un-intelligent garbage.

objective modes are about the objective !!!!!

not about k/d

but there is a lobby leaderboard stats are there as well

You can see the lobbies K/D in objective modes.  While in the lobby goto  Barracks/Leader boards/Kills/Press Y/Change to Lobby members.

If you're playing objective why would you care about kd...  Gtfo..

Unfortunately too many people who play objective only play it to try and beef up their K/D....I hate these people

There is such a thing as playing the objective while beasting it up. I do it all of the time.

[quote user="suppafinga"]

There is such a thing as playing the objective while beasting it up. I do it all of the time.

[/quote] if only the whole team did

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

[/quote] if only the whole team did

[/quote]

If only. One can only wish. Instead the greenies like to run around like a special kid smacking his head into a wall.

[/quote]

Yes while that can be true for some people... There is people who literally just A) Watch you take a flag solo and won't help or B) literally run past you while taking a flag 

Yeah my friend Smoke, Wiggy and Fell last night said that their greenies on their team were only capturing CPs from the Osprey Support Gunner and sitting at ther camp fires roasting marshmallows instead of helping capture flags.