Obervations after 8 hours of play...

The Good:

Maps are huge and well designed... obvious that a lot of time went into their construction... more of an open world feel... you can climb on or scale almost anything... good options if you like taking shortcuts around the map...

Weapons feel and sound good... they have kick and need time to get used to, like real weapons... each does feel different...

The game runs very smooth... have only had a few moments of obvious lag or glitchiness here and there... mostly runs perfect...

Mostly gun on gun play... not a huge amount of WTF killstreaks going around... except for the two listed below...

The Bad:

The Dog is over-powered... hard to see, usually comes up from behind... if it barked just before it came at you or something it would give you a chance to counter... as it is it's ninja insta kill dog...

Maniac is waaaayyy overpowered... see at least one per game... virtually unkillable, silent, knife lunge from a mile away...

While the maps are well constructed, most feel too big for 6v6 TDM... since I mostly play with randoms it becomes a game of hide and go seek, with people scattered all over the map... maybe when the Xbox One comes out and they have 9v9 lobbies the maps will feel properly populated...

I played a few games of Hardcore and aside from the lack of HUD it felt the exact same... if someone sees you in core and fires, you are probably dead.. no chance to dodge, return fire, whatever... in BOII I think the average time to kill was 4 to 6 bullets... in Ghosts it's more like 2 to 3...

There doesn't seem to be a way to mute select players in the game... only option is to mute all or mute all but friends...

All in all I like the feel of the game, but can't say I love it yet... it is such a massive departure from BOII that it will take some getting used to...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Well done. I love playing the ice map and the old brittish field looking map.

i like the fact that there isn't A LOT of  player controlled attack helicopters / air unit spamming :3

I <3 the Jugg Maniac,My fav streak for sure!

I think 99% of the people I heard from the CoD community, that being Pros, YouTubers and casuals all said the maps were way too big.  And they are, but for a reason.  All Next-gen matches will be 9v9.  Current gen will have to suffer searching five minutes for every kill.

[quote user="Crossed Sabres"]

I think 99% of the people I heard from the CoD community, that being Pros, YouTubers and casuals all said the maps were way too big.  And they are, but for a reason.  All Next-gen matches will be 9v9.  Current gen will have to suffer searching five minutes for every kill.

[/quote] Has that been confirmed from IW that even core game modes like TDM will be 9v9? Ground war obviously will be but everything else too? I see no point in that because then ground war will be just be a smaller moshpit rotation (3 modes tops)

Air, Dogs, CK are OP

full auto into your chest, should OP a single knife wound

a dog that only bites your arm like an attack dog, would get a knife in the neck.

can take a full clip of armor rounds LSAT to start to hurt air.........

I haven't really played long enough to start complaining but I don't like the portable UAV that you set on the ground.

[quote]Has that been confirmed from IW that even core game modes like TDM will be 9v9? Ground war obviously will be but everything else too? I see no point in that because then ground war will be just be a smaller moshpit rotation (3 modes tops)[/quote]

12v12 for Ground War

I'm sorry, I stand corrected.  The Xbone case says 2 - 18 players, so I'm going to assume there won't be a GW.  Not confirmed though.

[quote user="Crossed Sabres"]

[quote]Has that been confirmed from IW that even core game modes like TDM will be 9v9? Ground war obviously will be but everything else too? I see no point in that because then ground war will be just be a smaller moshpit rotation (3 modes tops)[/quote]

12v12 for Ground War

[/quote] How can that be? IW has confirmed max 12 players for the 360 and the usual 18 players for the X1. Please post a link confirming that