:o at Frag Rounds as a whole...

I just unlocked Frag Rounds for my DAO-12 and OMG. I can kill people from the carrier on Norshahaaha Canals with this thing?!? I hear the USAS as literally... Steady, Steady, Steady, Steady, Steady Aim on it. If so then :O x9001.

Little thread about how overpowered these rounds are.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Id rather deal with somone who has frag rounds than someone using a mav to get kills?

I've actually noticed an increase of people using the DAO-12 and Frags.  It's definately the second most used shotgun with Frags after the UMAD-12.

Expired, that's flawed logic right there.

I dont see the point of the cry baby patch on this frags.  Gut shot still a kill.

Massive range and massive damage.

Even with a patch its still gonna be beast.  Then more cry babies gonna cry foul.  Look at BC2 with M60.  It was patched twice didnt stop me using it til 10,000+ kills.  lol

I can't use a gun that much, I get sick and tired of guns fast, sure I might come back to em, but I generally won't get 2500+ kills with em.

How is it flawed exactly?

-

I have a easier chance of killing someone using frag rounds, rather than a *** sitting at the back with their MAV.

-

P.S - 99% of what you post is flawed..  

Explain. I'll explain why I think yours is flawed:

Shooting a MAV is much easier than trying to counter a UFAG. Even if they resupply it's not hard to dodge MAV's while UFAG's just... suck.

Might want to watch trying to evade the filter.