Number of Activities Per Instance

How many instances are there of each activity, thank you in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

there is 6 of each but 2 of guardian angel

Fantastic, I've done gaudian angel, snatch, and working on the tank mayhem.

-

Is there destruction derby, I loved that in SR and SR2?

no m8 theres not destruction derby no fight club either there is 2 types of trail blazing aswell with 3 of each

Booo, destruction derby was the best out the lot, can't believe they dropped it!

i was gutted about fight club aswell

I wanted there to be a FUZZ activity... or even Crowd Control (and I HATED that in SR2... but it was fun to throw people into a plane's turbines at the airport! LOL). Here's hoping Saints Row The Third: Enter The Dominatrix is good.

i no m8 yeh really looking 4ward to it its gonna be class i am sure

We also have Saints Row IV on the horizon as well. THQ VP, danny Bilson, confirmed that it was underway, a couple of weeks prior to SR:TT's release... I just hope that in SRIV, they bring back some of the activities from SR2.

sounds good gonna get it 4 sure do you think they should keep it like saints row 3 or more serious like number 1 & 2 people i know are split between it

What I want in SRIV, is a return to how the missions played out in SRI and SRII. Each gang had it's own story... Los Carnales, Westside Rollerz, Vice Kings, The Brotherhood, Sons of Samedi and The Ronin... all had a story unique to the characters in them. The combined gang story in SRTT, while interesting, would've been a lot better imo if they had've stuck to that formula. Same goes for the activities, instead of having them as a mission in SRTT, they should've been left as they were.