Nuketown

I'm probably by myself on this one but I've only played twice, maybe three times (first month of release) on Nuketown. I don't like moshpit so don't tell me to play it. Do they ever plan on putting it in rotation? I know it's an exclusive, whatever. I know a few friends and myself definitely didn't reserve the game and still recieved the code in the case. I actually don't know one person who doesn't have it. So..... Why? When? Anyone. Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree, throw it in rotation already.

You're on a roll this morning.

Yeah, quick forum check while at work. I got to get my 2 cents in, then back to work. :P

I would like the same as well. At the very least the people who have it downloaded can have access to it on any playlist.

Nuketown is a lot better than all the other maps

We are getting to a point where a lot of people wont have all the dlc, so there is really no point in not putting it in rotation.

I like the moshpit myself, but for those who dont, any time there is a dubxp weekend they have been making it strictly nuketown.

Agreed...Get it into regular rotation.  To Twitter to spam Vonderhaar and Treyarch!!

Nuketown was released for free download with the last DLC wasnt it? I think everyone should have it now, not sure.

Yes, it was free on the last DLC.

No need to take it to Twitter since it's already been said that it will be in rotation when the update comes out with the new map pack.