nuketown zombies for season pass holders

if buy`d the season pass for 50 euros but cant find nuketown zombies.....

where are all the maps i should to get for free??

where can i download the maps cuz i dont want to spend my money on nothing

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's "I bought" and from what i've read,Nuke Town Zombies should be up today,All being well.As far as new MP maps,I'm guessing March sometime.

Its up now go to the store in game menu

Ive DL'd it from the store (season pass holder) now where do i find the map to play it?

Ive searched though xbox live an solo play but can't find it to play FFS!

Kind of crappy for those of us who bought the Hardend Edition. Since we already own the content, they should give us about a 5.00 discount.

No they shouldn't. You paid extra for your version and got extra content. Those who didn't and want it are paying extra for it through a season pass or through separately released map packs.

The map isn't even that great

no disrespect to the people who purchased hardened edition or seasons pass in order to get the nuketown 2025 zombie map, but, i had a dlc for it for free, and everywhere i look, it's still saying it's available for free dlc. hung up by xboxlive customer reps 3 times today, but on the 8th when i tried the download it went to 99% then down to 0% and kept re-setting the download. I called xbox on the 8th, and was told activision made a "boo-boo" by releasing early and that it would be available for everyone for free on the 12th, as advertised on the 8th through my console's downloads. how do i get it as promised and featured. again, no disrespect to anyone who "purchased" this map, but i and others where told we could download it for free, and others are also commenting in activision's forums that can't get it either. how did you get it, where did you get it? why does it say it's free, but now there isn't even the option for me to download it and xbox disconnects our phone calls, and says they'll call me back if our call is disconnected, yet they don't. anyone here that can help? it's for my kid, i could care less, i don't play zombies, yet he does. trying to make him happy. can you help? thanks.

who "told" you it was a free download? it is not. it was a mistake and what you downloaded was an incorrect placemarker for the nuketown zombies DLC. if you didn't buy it or have a code from the hardened/CP edition, you're not getting it for free. sorry

btw-i pre-ordered the game on may 10, 2012, and only got 1 of the content i was supposed to get.

it was on our dashboard, as a free download, 1st appearing on the 8th. problems downloaded it prompted me to call xlive, they told me activision screwed up by releasing it 4 days early and that it would be available on the 12th. so i'm guessing now, that activision also screwed up by saying it was free for everyone? but i [re-ordered it, and followed all codes, and still didn't receive all bonus content for pre-ordering? this will be the last time i pre-order a game, which helps in the costs of production/distribution of a game, since i am not receiving all promised content. would be very helpful if xbox live reps calls were not disconnected, or if they called me back as promised, in case we got disconnected. thanks for trying to help me here. Sucks, and i'm not the only one who saw that this was free for everyone to download.