Nuketown, Firing range and map packs

I have found that nuketown and firing range are the ones i can't seem to play. It will load, then freeze, and it WAS going back to the menu and saying "downloadable content has changed:&&" but now, it will just freeze...completely and its really starting to annoy me and then i have everyone saying about the whole new update but i honestly don't recall their being an update either. Is there anything i can do to fix this other than, " oh its not your fault, and not your systems either, so basically theres nothing you can do"  Also i don't have the new map packs but i have bought them, and they haven't shown up ever since i had gotten my xbox back from repairs, BUT heres the strange part, my boyfriend and i share the xbox, so we have two separate accounts, and its showing that he has it, i'm rather confused about this cause then i'll go to the store to see if i can re-download it, and i have to pay for it. Before we got our xbox repaired everything worked golden, minus what we needed repaired of course, and now, the to maps wont work and i don't have either of the map packs on my account. What on earth is going on here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As for the accounts using the DLC, you may need to complete license migration for your returned console, if you haven't done so already. Does your disc have any scratches or markings on its surface?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.