Nuketown and Firing Range never work...

When I play Black Ops, whether it's a wager match, domination or any game mode, and I'm in a lobby which has selected nuketown or firing range as the chosen map.

It loads up the game for a few seconds, like any other map, but ALWAYS kicks me out during the loading process.

It then sends me back to the multiplayer homescreen and I get the error message: "

Downloadable content has changed"

I don't know why this is, but since I have bought my xbox over a week ago I have NEVER successfully had a match in either of these 2 maps.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Its because of the update that came out around the same time you got your xbox.  not your system's fault or your fault, a lot of us are having this problem and its still not fixed....

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have the exact same problem, ever since i've gotten my xbox back from repairs no matter what type of game i play its always on nuketown and firing range. I can't really help you lol, but i hope that it gets fixed, cause its rather annoying. lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Was your copy of the game bought new as well? Are there any scratches in the surface of the disc?

Sorry this didn't help.