NUKETOWN 24/7

Will there be a nuketown 24/7 on june the third ? .... any answers ??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Iam with that.I love that map.Its gotta be one of the best ones hands down

[quote user="LithiumRainn"]

didnt 3arc say they  where going to do a different 24/7 map every map pack release or am I mistaken?

[/quote]Villa or Hanoi 24/7 playlist! The two best maps too! /sarcasm

I think Array 24/7 would just be a blast!

Maybe...

[quote user="KOtheOGODHDSHOT"]

[quote user="LithiumRainn"]

didnt 3arc say they  where going to do a different 24/7 map every map pack release or am I mistaken?

[/quote]Villa or Hanoi 24/7 playlist! The two best maps too! /sarcasm

[/quote]as long as they are not stadium ,hanoi,array

i would like to see grid or firing range 24/7

The ps3 users got nuketown 24/7 because they dont get the map packs the same time we do. I believe there is some deal between xbox and activision that xbox gets first release of dlc.

As far as us getting 24/7 ........ I think its cuz everyone complained that ps3 users got it and we didnt. So we got it when the dlc was released for ps3.

The ps3 also got a better map pack trailer.

[quote user="Jedimonkey2006"]

i could have sworn i saw that in Match Type some time ago.... must have been a trial, that or i was seriously drunk that night?!!

[/quote]yea jed we had it during the first double xp weekend with the release of first strike......it was awesome

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

I hope we do. BTW, gameshoes, your sig is weird. I want to look away but I can't....

[/quote]

Ain't she so cute!? I want to squeeze her!

Im guessing we wouldnt get a HC version of this....

Me Gusta

[quote user="xSubject Vx"]

I know I'm ignorant on the topic but could someone explain what 24/7 is? I would guess you only play that one map right?

[/quote]

yes, one map ......... random game modes.

I dont think this would be fun on any map other than nuketown. I just prestiged when we had it and ranked up really fast. I was also able to pro many perks during that time.

I came out of the weekend with about 6 points dropped off my k/d but benefitted greatly in every other way.