Hello!, I have a problem on the MGS V: Ground Zone, Already installs it but on having initiated it I have to install the information for that he asks me, and cannot, that I do?
There may be a slight glitch in the system so if you reset it, that should help.
I've had success with the following steps:
1. Remove profile - SETTINGS page (far right from home page), select STORAGE, then find your profile and remove.
2. While in your hard drive under GAMES & APPS look for any red or yellow icons with incomplete or unknown. Delete them. (This may include the game you are trying to fix)
3.Clear System Cache - SETTINGS page, select STORAGE and highlight a drive but don't select it. Press Y and select Clear System Cache. Agree when asked.
4. Be Patient - turn your console off for a full minute. This assists in resetting the console.
5. Turn on the console and download your profile - it is the icon next to 'create a profile'.
Try again. If it is still an issue repeat the steps but at Step 2 delete the troublesome game and complete the steps with the following.
6. Go to SETTINGS page & select ACCOUNT
7. Got to DOWNLOAD HISTORY and find the game/DLC you wanted. The most recent are first.
8. Select the item and then select DOWNLOAD AGAIN. This should fix the issue.
If you still have issues please feel free to write here again.
Good luck & happy gaming
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.