Nuclear Killer calling card

The other day I had a 29-0 gameplay and thought I was one of the nuclear killer calling card. This 29-0 was a 29 killstreak not a 29 gunstreak and my brother has led me to believe it is a 30 killstreak needed not 30 gunstreak but when I searched around to find out it said I needed a 30 gunstreak, I didn't know though whether they were talking about the nuclear killer calling card or a nuclear medal. How do I get the nuclear killer calling card, 30 killstreak or 30 gunstreak?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

30 gunstreak.

It has to be a 30 gunstreak.

Thanks and has anyone got a flawless ffa 30 gunstreak? One of my friends said he did a 30 gunstreak on ffa and won the match obviously and he said he didn't get nuclear killer or the hidden calling card, nuked out.

Your friend has to get the 30 kills without using Scorestreaks. :)

Boost, duH, thats what everyone else has done that has it.

30 without SSR's that kill. I believe you can run UAV/CUAV/VSAT/EMP and that's ok.

^^That would be nice to run all four of those. Maybe a micro pack and we can buy and extra SSR?

I wanted nuclear until i found out it's a gunstreak,Now i know i will never have it,I am happy with my British flag micro transaction.

Play CTF with a full team against a bunch of randoms on hijacked, you will get it soon enough.

its easily the most stupid spawing system ever for that map and mode.

When ever I see the nuclear killer title I automatically assume they boosted for it. That's how bad the reputation of it is.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP