NUCLEAR Annihilation

Nuclear Warrior is currently ranked the number 1 in the Far Cry 3 leaderboards and unfortunately for him, I owned him in the jungle, and I have a little boring video of it and I must apologize at 00.49 because I didn't have my microphone in and some little kid screamed and I never heard a scream like that lol. He left at 4.29 and I didn't even realize he had hosted advantage and if you're currently ranked the best player please have the courtesy to stay and take the loss.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You seem like you're an attention hoe. Sorry, I didn't watch your vid.

^ Ditto.

I hold that in contemplation of universal law and of the Constitution the Union of these States is perpetual. Perpetuity is implied, if not expressed, in the fundamental law of all national governments. It is safe to assert that no government proper ever had a provision in its organic law for its own termination. Continue to execute all the express provisions of our National Constitution, and the Union will endure forever, it being impossible to destroy it except by some action not provided for in the instrument itself.

This is Abraham Lincoln calling the Constitution organic law because it is a flawed document and dirty Harry, the Second Amendment is not absolute and nothing should ever be absolute because that's another form of extremism. You could imagine the outrage from conservatives if Pres. Obama called the Constitution organic law.

You have an absurd way of interjecting your unsolicited and obtuse opinions which, I'm afraid, I place no value on. Please have the courtesy to understand you know much less than I do on the subject of firearms and, suffice it to say, I refuse to converse the matter with you, especially considering this is the FC3 section of the Xbox forums. I have been shooting for over 30 years and am prior military.

2 kills is not owning somebody

A German trying to educate a American on guns? forgive me for saying this dirty Harry, but I think we won the war against Germany and Japan, and I must say for conservatives to try to educate me on guns. The president of the United States at that time was Franklin Roosevelt and I love how Wayne LaPierre, the head of the NRA tried to quote a Liberal Supreme Court justice on the issue of guns because the Constitution and the Second Amendment does guarantee the rights to bear arms but the  DC versus Heller case Justice Scalia said that the Second Amendment can be regulated and does not apply to assault weapons.

FUZBUNNY the definition of quitting is surrender and it can be used in all forms

A German trying to educate a American on guns? forgive me for saying this dirty Harry, but I think we won the war against Germany and Japan

Dumbest thing I've read in years.

I wonder why there are that many shooting incidents in America, maybe it's because many Americans have a strange obsession for guns....Strange country, when they see a *** on tv the whole nation is confused for a week, but when some crayy kid is shooting around on a school killing innocent children they don't care.....

forgot this is an amercan Forum, *** means the 2 things women have between their belly and their head.....