Now Their Sending Bioware Cupcakes...

Smh http://gamerant.com/mass-effect-3-ending-bioware-cupcakes-tao-140371/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw this on another forum I go to, and to quote a member there regarding this:

[quote]Well, at least the campaign is trying to be positive and cute in nature and not overwhelmingly negative. That already has me respect this a lot more than pretty much everything else related to the whole "Retake" campaign.

I guess if Bioware's aware of it and they're doing it through a professional service, then they won't be tossed on delivery. Especially with the kind of vitriolic hatred Bioware's gotten, especially the past few weeks, you don't trust that someone isn't going to do something crazy like poison the cupcakes if they were homemade.[/quote]

These cupcakes will be coloured red, green and blue, accompanied by a note stating "they all taste the same". This is a non-violent/non-abusive form of protest I can respect and stand behind.

I want some Mass Effect Cupcakes.

They should have gotten the Epic Meal time guys to make them, then they would be 100,000 calories each, and really have a Mass Effect.

That'd really get them behind a 'Mass Movement'...

Sorry... couldn't resist lol.

Can't lie tho, that color scheme with the "3 different choices but all taste the same" theme is pretty slick lol.

I believe the point has already been made.  Strongly.  Maybe its time for these people to move on.  And show some human decency.

-

These people, although they goofed on the ending, spent a decade of their life working hard on this project, and gave us all a 99% superior product that we've enjoyed for countless hours.  Bioware deserves more appreciation and congratulations for a job well done on pretty much all other aspects of the ME franchise.  

-

I'll admit the cupcakes is pretty funny and creative, though.  lol

[quote user="AcadiaPaul"]

These people, although they goofed on the ending, spent a decade of their life working hard on this project, and gave us all a 99% superior product that we've enjoyed for countless hours.  Bioware deserves more appreciation and congratulations for a job well done on pretty much all other aspects of the ME franchise.  

[/quote]

This.

I believe the point has already been made.  Strongly.  Maybe its time for these people to move on.  And show some human decency.

[/quote]No, it's not time to move on. It will be time to move on when Bioware actually shows they have listened, rather than the responses so far which shows they are not. they are only hearing what they want to and are not actually hearing the message.

I can respect that the ending was not of good reception, but if we can just get ourselves through to Bioware, enough for the to listen to reason, they will come around in time and give us the ending we want for all these years.

TLdR: Just wait for Bioware to listen.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]

[/quote]No, it's not time to move on. It will be time to move on when Bioware actually shows they have listened, rather than the responses so far which shows they are not. they are only hearing what they want to and are not actually hearing the message.

[/quote]Art has no obligation to critics

I think it's pretty clever... and funny. I'm sure even some people at Bioware are going to get a laugh out of this (probably not Casey Hudson).