Now that Lucasarts has been bought over by Disney....

What do you think the possibility of a Star Wars Republic Commando sequel would be?

inb4 I'd rather have Battlefront 3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would say a maybe on any kind of possible Star Wars title sequel *I pray for a KOTOR 3*. Knowing Disney anything is possible lol.

Battlefront 3 would be awesome! I was just playing Battlefront 2 the other day. I'd say there is a possibility for it. That would be cool. 

As much as I did enjoy Battlefront 1 and 2, I doubt it would be easy to make it better than the prequels. Then again I could just be being skeptical because I would rather have a Rep Com 2. Star Wars releases are always a win-win scenario.

I don't know. It would be cool if they at least remade them with HD graphics. I would be willing to buy it.

i feel like i remember disney saying 1313 would be the last big star wars title, that they'll be focusing on ios and browser games after 1313 is done...though with the announcement of multiple one-off spin-offs incoming, i suppose anything is possible. i vote for a new battlegrounds rts, or a good force unleashed 3. or some kind of flight game like rouge squadron or x-wing...

Mickey is going to be really upset when he finds out that Minnie is his sister,  lol

[quote user="FM Lemon"]

As much as I did enjoy Battlefront 1 and 2, I doubt it would be easy to make it better than the prequels. Then again I could just be being skeptical because I would rather have a Rep Com 2. Star Wars releases are always a win-win scenario.

[/quote] battlefront 3 could be in the same time period... all they gotta do is take BF2 space battles and have BF1 land battles and put the 2 games together, whether they have the new series in it or not is irrelevant.  there hasn't been a single good star wars game this gen and it's sad.

Looks like Obsidian want to make a rpg set between Eps III & IV  www.xbox360achievements.org/.../news-14076-Star-Wars-RPG-Being-Pitched-By-Fallout--New-Vegas-Dev.html

I like the sound of this,not enough stuff set in that time period.

Nar I want a Star Wars Demolition 2 :D

Unleashed 3