Now that Destiny is available for pre-order

Can someone give me their local prices?  2 websites I order from have the Xbox One and PS4 versions at NZ $119 on one site and NZ $138 on the other.  That's about US$80-95 after accounting for local tax. Looks like the days of day one release for console games are gone for me. I'll wait for sales.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

£40 current gen.  £55 next gen.

All the stores I've checked in Canada have it listed for $59.99 CDN on all systems.

Yea, every game I preordered for the One using Amazon's US site all have games listed at $59.96.

Thanks, I'm going to have to harass these sites now.

I work @ Gamestop, and I sold a few reserves for Destiny today. We have it listed at $59.99 for this gen and next gen.

I thought long and hard about pre-ordering Destiny, but the chars just don't impress me, and the world still has a Halo feel to it.  Maybe I haven't looked at enough videos, but I swear other games look way better than it does.  The Division and Titanfall has more appeal to me at this point.  

Whatever games typically cost to you know, is what Destiny will cost. Next Generation prices are priced the same as this gen, or less.

Well so far all new gen games seem to be $20 more than last gen where I live, I don't know if that is from the publishers or the distributors.

As for preordering, I only did that to get access to the beta. I can cancel it if I don't like the beta,  and I can cancel it if I find it cheaper elsewhere. I'm on the fence about this game, but beta access could sell me on it.

there is a 12 and a half minute video of the start of destiny out there,if you havnt seen it,give you a better idea of what its like form start of game.lots keep saying its too halo,it may look slightly look halo,its definitly not halo,its whats gonna launch the xbox 1 in the spring in my opinion, along with titanfall.XBOX1 exclusives.not heres a new game and a 70% downgraded one to play on an old console.

I have it pre-ordered, but anyone saying that the game doesn't look like Halo has blinders on.  C'mon... it's an FPS, there's nothing Earth-shattering about the game.  You go to a location, shoot bad guys, progress to a new location, shoot more bad guys, rinse & repeat.